Wednesday, June 3, 2009

To My Little Sister

Hey lil' sis!

You know that no matter how big you are you always gonna be my little sister! That's why i gotta look out for you. And you've grown up! I remember those first days when the boys started coming around. It felt kinda awkward but i got used to it, but I'm not used to seeing you crying. Four men now, and they've all hurt you bad. Three played you and one only wanted sex. It's really sad that people treat others that way. When the guys hurt you i comforted you, wanting you to learn from your ordeals because as observant as you may be, some things are best learned through experience. I'm sorry this is how you had to learn it though. It breaks my heart. Allow me then as your big brother to advice you-give you guidance, not direction. God is totally in love with you! No matter what opinion men may have of how you look, i am convinced you are beautiful. Never forget or doubt that. He has got good plans for you and he wants to use you to a lot for his kingdom, but that calls for you to submit TOTALLY to God. Give him everything including your sexuality and relationships. I think you end up frustrated because you do things your own way, which does not work! If you yield your will to Him, he'll take care of your every need, even the guys! He'll teach you how to love. This may sound radical but the root reality is that if you don't love God, you can't love any man. Similarly, if a man does not love God, do not expect him to love you,he just can't! That's the truth! I know there are lots of messed up guys out there, but being bitter about it and cursing men won't change that. Stop wasting energy focusing on them. Focus on what God wants for you and He'll sort out everything else for you. I love you and don't wanna see you hurt in the same way again. You must understand these things though. Love God and trust Him. You are the apple of God's eye, why wouldn't he gift you with a truly loving and faithful man if you do what pleases him?

Straight from the heart of your loving big brother,
ME.

2 comments:

  1. I think you'd make a perfect big brother:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Molline, I feel like a Lunje hitting something...I CONCUR!!!

    ReplyDelete